Thursday, November 10, 2011

IMPERFECTLY PERFECT.........

My refurbished furniture line is called Imperfectly Perfect!!!!  This basically means that I refurbish (paint and patch) what you can see and leave alone what you can't!!!  I don't want to do that much work.  I'm using the incredible Annie Sloan Chalk Paints.  Just an awesome paint that clings to anything; no priming, no sanding, nothing......



This cute table was rescued from under a table cloth in my Mother's living room.  It is done in Olive and Napoleon Blue.  You can see this beauty at hangitupgalleryandstudios.com in Hartwell, Ga.  The owner of Hang It Up, Kathy Bryant, and I are opening our little garden art and yard art booth inside Restoration House restorationhouse.net in Hartwell, Ga.  RJ, the owner, has three rooms in the back of the garden area and we'll be in the middle.  Kathy's bird houses and glass totems will be for sale, and I'll have all manner of botanical and bird art for sale.  We're just getting started so come over to Restoration House and check it out and then wander down the sidewalk to Hang It Up.  We have you covered in Hartwell for home, garden, and art........



No comments:

Post a Comment