Saturday, March 19, 2011

Springing forward........

With a temp of 77 yesterday, Lavonia Ga was divine.....Great day in the studio and met some interesting folks.  April is going to be a busy, busy month.  First off our show (the Hang It Up girls and me) at The Reserve for the month of April and part of May.  Then, two juried shows to enter.  We have the POP artists' tour at the end of April.  We're at The Reserve in Seneca April 30/May 1 with demonstrations.  I'll be doing an encaustic demo with Diane Geiger of Hang It Up and then a cold wax and oil demo.  The view above is of my small gallery as you come in.  From right to left:  Foothills, The Lake, and Flag.  I'm getting a lot of interest in classes in both encaustic and cold wax and I'll be working on this.  One of my visitors to the gallery says to me yesterday, "You're just living your dream, aren't you?"  I replied, "Yes, I am, but if Antonio Banderas comes along as asks me to drop everything and run away with him, I'm outta here!!!!!"  Mean It!!!!!  Have a great weekend, lovely people!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment