Sunday, October 9, 2011

Some more ASCP and Wood Icing.




I can't get enough of Annie's paint (see prior post).  This is a piece I did with Wood Icing woodicing.com .  Wood Icing is just awesome.  This was done through a stencil and then painted with acrylic paints in my "patented!!!!!!" three-step process.  The frame is Annie Sloan Chalk Paint "Arles," a beautiful buttery yellow, with clear wax and dark wax finish.  A great combination.....You can see this at hangitupgalleryandstudios.com .  See more wood icing work at heatherhaymart.com . 

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for more information on Wood Icing when I came across your painting. WOW! What a magnificent painting! Absolutely gorgeous. I know my work will turn out completely different, but with yours as incredible inspiration, I'm RUNNING to get Wood Icing now. I love the glossy sheen you achieved. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete